POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
C/ Marqués de San Esteban, 4 – Entlo. C
Tel: +34 984 396 316
What data is recorded when you visit the website?
The server records your public IP address, operating system and browser, anonymously. If you use the contact forms you must provide data such as first name, last name and email address.
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
* Respond to your inquiries and requests.
* Manage the requested services.
* Send you commercial information, when you expressly authorize it.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The period of storage of your personal data varies depending on the purpose of its processing.
* The data necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship, commercial and tax management, will be kept at least as long as there is legal obligation for its retention.
* Data that is not subject to this legal retention may be deleted when you revoke the consent granted for its processing.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a general rule we only process the data provided by the holders. If you provide data of third parties, in advance, you must inform and request their consent to such persons, otherwise you release us from any liability for the breach of this requirement.
Do we process data from minors?
We do not process data from minors. In such a case you must refrain from providing them. You must also not provide data of minors. INTERCOLPEN, S.L. disclaims any liability for non-compliance with this measure.
Will we make communications by electronic means?
They will only be made to manage your requests, if it is one of the means of contact you have provided us. You will only receive commercial communications if you expressly authorize them in advance.
What security measures do we apply?
The website uses security systems such as firewalls, access control and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent attacks, unauthorized access, and provide security to data traffic.
The website employs TLS secure data transmission protocols and RSA 2048 encryption algorithm. When you browse our website the personal data or passwords you enter in the encrypted travel forms to provide an adequate level of security.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data may be communicated to the administrative bodies and competent authorities of the State in compliance with the legal provisions in force. They may also communicate to collaborating entities responsible for the processing, necessary for the execution of contractual agreements such as consultancies, hosting services and e-mail. With them, we maintain agreements aimed at ensuring strict compliance with the principles of protection of personal data required through the European GDPR regulation.
Except for other legal provisions your data will not be transferred to third parties, nor will other countries be transferred or used for profiling.
What rights do you have?
* Know if we are processing your data.
* Access your personal data.
* Request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
* Request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted to us.
* Request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
* Carry your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading.
* File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not taken care of you correctly.
* Revoke consent for any processing.
If you change any data, we appreciate you informing us to keep them updated.
You can exercise these rights by sending a mail to the address of the responsible or an email to email@example.com, taking into account that you must prove your identity by means of electronically signed document or by presenting a copy of your ID or passport.
Marqués de San Esteban, 4 – Entresuelo C | 33206 Gijón | Asturias | España | T.: +34 984 396 316 | F.: +34 984 190 604